This 14 foot tandem, 39 inches wide at the gunwales, has the stability and the volume that hunters, fishermen, and photographers look for in a canoe. The Sokoki paddles easily and swiftly. Its symmetrical shallow vee hull provides excellent primary and secondary stability, reassuring to inexperienced paddlers or anyone who paddles with kids and/or dogs. Offering a large measure of security, the beamy Sokoki is the perfect day boat for that place on the lake.
- Style: 14' Tandem
- Construction: Fiberglass cloth / Kevlar Cloth
- Hull Shape: Straight keel with rise at ends, symmetrical, shallow vee, straight sides above waterline.
- Length: 14' 2"
- Weight: 65 lbs. FG / 50 lbs KV
- Freeboard Capacity: 1100 lbs.
- Gunwale: 39"
- Waterline Width: 37"
- Depth at Center: 14"
- Bow Height: 19 1/4"
- Stern Height: 18 1/4"
- Colors: Green, Red, White
Find a Dealer